Ask me what I can do for
• New Injuries
• Myofascial / Nerve Pain
• Chronic Pain / Old Injuries
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Muscle Damage / Ligament Sprains
• Low Back / Neck / Shoulder Pain
• Repetitive Stress Injuries / Tendonitis
• Sciatica / Disc and Joint Damage
• Sleep Problems
• Stress Related Tension and Fatigue
• Performance Anxiety
“Just getting out of pain is not enough. The reestablishment of strength, flexibility, and proper biomechanics is essential for good health.”
— Robert Rudelic
• FSM (Frequency Specific Microcurrent) is a painless and safe modality that has been used for over 15 years. Frequency Specific Microcurrent is current in millionths of an amp – the same vibrational frequency as the tissue in the body. By comparison a TENS unit and micro-stim electro-therapy produce milliamps 1000 times greater and unable to be tissue specific. Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) is an effective way of treating nerve and muscle pain and many other conditions using specific frequencies and micro amperage current, creating miraculous changes to reduce pain and improve health. Most of the time FSM produces immediate dramatic changes in tissue that make it an indispensable tool in treating pain and many other health concerns.
“I’ve been taught that healing takes time and requires patients. In my 20 years in medicine I have never experienced any treatment or therapy that provides relief and results as quickly as Frequency Specific Microcurrent. I’ve been amazed.”
— Robert Lerman, MD,PhD
• Neuro-Muscular Therapy — A process of using cross-fiber or static pressure on origins, insertions and the belly of the muscles involved. This technique is often used to work with such problems as T.M.J., chronic low back pain, whiplash, thoracic outlet syndrome or any chronic pain. N.M.T. usually takes pain away permanently.
• Medical Exercise — The art of custom designing safe and effective exercise programs for the physically challenged due to injury or disease, that fit the specific needs of the individual. Benefits are: improved joint stability, improved functional flexibility and endurance, diminishes cardiac risk factor, reduces the possibility of re-injury and improves overall functional capacity, texture, motion, and function of the soft tissue and release any entrapped nerves or blood vessels. This is accomplished through the removal of adhesions or fibrosis in the soft tissues via the application of specific protocols. Adhesions can occur as a result of acute injury, repetitive motion, and constant pressure or tension. These techniques can eliminate the pain and dysfunction associated with these adhesions.
• Somatic Movement Re-Education / Hanna Somatics — A concept of re-establishing the conscious muscle control between the mind and the body. Using gentle and fluid motions, control of the body is regained from the inside out. When these simple movements are learned, it will allow for continuous pain free movement.
• Active Isolated Stretching — a method of stretching that works with the nervous system to increase range of motion, restore elasticity in soft tissue to help prevent injury, and by repeating a two second hold, the muscles are being flushed of toxins that cause muscle soreness after exercise. A.I.S. increases circulation, reestablishes proper biomechanics, restores good posture, and is a program used by athletes to maintain optimum fitness for life.
• Deep Muscle / Connective Tissue — as the name implies, releases the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow, deep strokes and pressure on concentrated areas, either following or going across the grain of the muscles, tendons of fascia. Can be used for specific work or a full body relaxation.
• A.R.T. – Active Myofascial Release — A therapeutic technique used to restore optimal texture, motion, and function of the soft tissue and release any entrapped nerves or blood vessels. This is accomplished through the removal of adhesions or fibrosis in the soft tissues via the application of specific protocols. Adhesions can occur as a result of acute injury, repetitive motion, and constant pressure or tension. This technique can eliminate the pain and dysfunction associated with these adhesions.
• Kinesio Taping — Kinesio tape is a strong, elastic athletic tape that reduces muscle pain, increases mobility, and enhances athletic performance. The tape has a very specific elasticity built into the weave pattern of the cotton fabric, which mimics the elasticity of human skin, allowing it to support and stabilize without adversely affecting normal ranges of motion. I use KT and Spider Tech tapes which are pre-cut so that it is fast and easy to apply. The tape provides relief and support for muscles and joints and can be used to prevent or treat hundreds of sports injuries. I use it to support the work I do in session and aide in recovery.
• Sports Massage — focuses on the muscles relevant to the particular athletic activity and usually is more vigorous. Besides helping prevent injury, it can improve athletes’ performance and endurance. Post event massage relieves pain, prevents stiffness, flushes lactic acid, and returns the muscles back to normal quicker. Sports massage is also used for injury rehabilitation.
• Reiki / Reflexology — is a technique utilizing finger pressure massage to stimulate points on the hands and feet that correspond, or “reflex” to all areas of the body. This form of therapy is like receiving a full body massage both internally and externally. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is based on the belief that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. I combine the two therapies into an extremely relaxing, therapeutic and rejuvenative session.
• Joint Specific Mobilization / Articular Pumping — A manual technique born from osteopathy that utilizes light, specific, directional pressure into any joint releasing adhesions and reestablishing ease of movement in the joint.
• PowerTapping® – also known as AcuTapping is a group of powerful processes that can help just about anyone to achieve genuine freedom from the emotions that have created problems in their lives. These techniques have been described by some as one of the most important breakthroughs in the area of psychology in this century and have been used successfully with thousands of people with a broad range of difficulties and is becoming known to many amazed users as a modern miracle. It can dramatically relieve emotional disturbances along with many physical symptoms. It often works in minutes, its results are usually long lasting, and side effects are almost always positive. PowerTapping® takes AcuTapping a step further by putting back in a positive once the negative is removed. AcuTapping techniques are versatile and are being used confidently by hundreds of therapists on thousands of clients with successes on even the most difficult problems, by relieving imbalances in their clients’ energy systems. Robert uses this technique personally and with clients with consistent success. PowerTapping ® is the subject of his book.
Robert is known in his profession as
“The End Point Guy ” — difficult cases welcome!